- da série: músicas que eu quero dedicar a alguém um dia -

Understand: Joss Stone I hope you'll understand That I can't always come when you call Understand everybody has their faults Please understand not to worry who I'm with or what I do Cause I understand that I'm in love with you Do you understand that I'm in love with you? I keep our song on repeat On my ipod, even when I sleep And in my dream I'm holding you Alone on an island just us two The last guy had me so wrong He kept complaining I was away too long Don't treat me that way cause in your head You've got to trust me I won't be led I hope your mind ain't working overtime I hope your memories are full of good times with me Don't trip if right now I can't answer the phone Cause you know that soon I'll be coming home Do you understandCause I understand Do you understand that I'm in love with you boy I'm so in love with you, so in love with you Cause I understand Do you? Do you understand that I'm in love with you Do you understand I'm in love with you Please Understand! ;)

0 marginálias:

Postar um comentário

Faltou açúcar? Quer um verso de creme?

<< >>